Mango,Spain's popular high street brand opened their third megastore, 1st in Visayas and Mindanao, at Ground Floor Abreeza Mall Davao City last June 2016. To celebrate the launch, they have invited Tricia Gosingtian, one of the pioneers of lifestyle, fashion and travel bloggers in the Philippines.
Seeing your inspiration in person is one of the most happiest thing a fan can experience.Last June, I have met one of my inspirations when it comes to blogging,Tricia Gosingtian. I have been following her since her college days, way before her Lookbook debut and her blogging career. She was very active in deviantart and multiply if I remember correctly and I admired her since. She was very humble and down to earth. I really like how she evolved from sophisticute to classic minimalist.
|Tricia with his soon to be husband, RG. <3|
3 Essentials for Women :
1. White top
2. Good pair of denim jeans
- jeans that show ankles because it makes your legs look slimmer
3. Pointy flats especially nude
3 Essentials for Men :1. Long Sleeve Button Downs specially Light Blue
- light blue looks good in all skin tones
2. Dark Wash Jeans
Tricia also shared her 10 Style Secrets which I believe will help a lot of girls especially those are are just experimenting which style to sport.
Tricia Gosingtian's Style Secrets
Style Secret #1 : Balance is key.
- long and short
- tight and loose
- feminine and masculine
Style Secret #2 : Less is more
- Only go for one statement accessory
Style Secret # 3 : Re consider your color choices
- try to go for more muted or pastel versions of your childhood brights.
Mustard instead of Yellow, Navy instead of Blue, Wine instead of Red and Olive instead of Green.
-If you must wear something overly saturated, pair them with neautrals such as black, gray, beige, or white.
Style Secret # 4 : Learn how to layer
dress + top
top + sweater
tops + outerwear
with layering, you don't need to buy new clothes every time, sometimes you just need to mix and match and a new outfit will be produced.
Style Secret # 5 : Tonal dressing works every time
- you don't need to sport the same kind of shade when wearing tonal outfits.
Style Secret # 7 : Go for Pointed or no platform shoes
Style Secret # 8 : Little Black dresses are everything
Style Secret # 9 : Underneath it all
- invest in good underwear : shapewear, seamless lingerie and most especially nude ones.
Tip : Wear a nude bra when wearing white tops, not white bra.
Style Secret # 10 : Day to Night
- the best investments are items that can easily transition from day to night, ones that are versitile enough to be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occassion.
Remember "Fashions Fade, Style is Eternal." - YSL