Lay Bare Waxing Salon ExperienceJanuary 11, 2017
Waxing is a semi-permanent hair removal that removes hair from the root. New hair will not grow four to six weeks but it still depends on the hair's growth cycle.
Advantages of waxing :
- provides smooth and silky skin
- diminishes new hair growth
- no skin damage
- will result to softer body hair
- it is possible to remove unwanted hair from all areas of the body
- no discrimination of color,texture and types of skin
- waxing helps in exfoliating the skin
- it does not have any side effects
|Lay Bare Price List as of December 2016|
There are 2 types of waxing, Hot and Cold wax. Lay Bare is using cold wax jelly with 100% natural ingredients
Advantages of Cold Waxing:
- Cold waxing is cleaner than hot waxing.
- Compared to hot waxing, cold method is easier to perform or use.
- Cold wax stripes are available in different shapes and sizes which can be used on different parts of the body.
- Less painful than hot waxing but need to be repeated several times to achieve best results.
cr : www.beautyhealthtips.in
|Cool Packages from Lay Bare|
I have a love hate relationship with waxing. I hate the fact that I need to undergo the painful process to be beautiful afterwards but as they say, no pain, no gain. It's my first time in Lay Bare and I want to share to you guys my personal experience.
In Davao, Lay Bare can be found at SM Lanang Premier,SM City Davao and Abreeza. I went to their Abreeza branch to try out some of their services.
The place was clean and cozy and their attendants were friendly and knowledgeable. I asked them a series of questions that would help me write this blog post and I must say they helped me a lot.
I tried the full legs wax and eyebrow threading. They were convincing me to do the Brazilian wax and I'm not that brave yet so maybe next time? The pain was tolerable and I love how quick the procedure was. Since it was a major service, there were 2 attendants who were assigned to me, one on each leg.
DO NOT wax days before your monthly period. It makes the waxing procedure more painful because skin is extra sensitive during that time.
Wear shorts during the full leg wax service, I wore a dress and I must say it was a BIG mistake.
As to their eyebrow threading, it was one of my best experience so far since I didn't bleed which is super rare though my eyebrow area still experienced the usual swelling.The procedure was quick and the pain bearable.
Lay Bare has a lot of branches. You can check out their Official Website to see if there's a branch near you.
When you see hair, it's time to Lay Bare.